On 16, 17, 18 and 19 August 2018, Brussels' Grand Place unrolls its 21st Flower Carpet. We are soon to announce this year’s program. Meanwhile, here is what you need to know to plan your visit.
- Construction of the Flower Carpet on the Grand Place: 16 August, 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
- Official opening with sound and light show: 16 August, 10.00 p.m.
- Visit to the City Hall balcony:
- 16 August, 1.00 – 6.00 p.m. (last admission: 5.30 p.m.)
- 17 - 19 August, 10.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m. (last admission: 9.30 p.m.)
- Sound and light show: 16 – 19 August, at 9.30, 10.00, and 10.30 p.m.
- Panoramic view from the City Hall balcony: € 5.00 (free for children under 10)
- On sale from 17 May 2018 on this website or in the shops of Visit Brussels (priority admission without queuing)
- Also on sale at the entrance of the City Hall on the day of your visit (standard admission)
- The Grand Place is accessible during the entire event.
Groups and tour operators:
- Groups of at least 15: e-mail to Karel Goethals.
- Brussels’ Grand Place is easily accessible by public transportation, by bike or by car.
- Please contact Visit Brussels for further information about your stay in Brussels.