16-19 August 2018: Flower Carpet “Guanajuato, cultural pride of Mexico” on the Grand-Place
- Construction of the Flower Carpet: 16 August, 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
- Official opening with sound and light show: 16 August, 10.00 p.m.
- Visit to the City Hall balcony (panoramic view on the carpet): 16 August, 1.00-6.00 p.m. (last admission: 5.30 p.m.); 17-19 August, 10.00 a.m.-10.00 p.m. (last admission: 9.30 p.m.)
- Sound and light show: 16-19 August, 9.30-11.00 p.m.
17-19 August 2018: “Monuments of Unesco in Flowers” exhibition at Brussels’ Bourse square
- Construction of the Unesco flower carpets: 17 August, 8.00 a.m.–3.00 p.m.
- Official inauguration: 17 August, 5.00–6.00 p.m.
- Visit to the exhibition: 17-19 August, all day
- Panoramic view from the City Hall balcony: € 5.00 in presale, € 6.00 at the entrance (free for children under 10)
- On presale on this website and in Visit Brussels tourist information points (tickets with priority admission without queuing)
- On sale at the entrance on the day of your visit (tickets with standard admission)
- The Grand-Place and Unesco exhibition are accessible during the entire event.
Groups and tour operators:
- Groups of at least 15: please e-mail us.
- Brussels’ Grand Place is easily accessible by public transportation, by bike or by car.
For visitors with reduced mobility:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Please contact Visit Brussels for further information about your stay in Brussels.