ONLINE TICKETS SOLD OUT, BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY YOUR TICKET ON-SITE, AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE CITY HALL
Programme Flower Carpet: 12-15 August 2022
- Construction of the carpet: 12 August, 9:00-13:00
- Official opening with sound and light show: 12 August, 22:00
- Panoramic view of the carpet from the City Hall balcony:
- 12 August, 15:00-18:00 (last admission: 17:30)
- 13-15 August, 10:00-22:00 (last admission: 21:30)
- Sound and light show: 13-15 August, 21:30-23:00 (every 15 minutes)
Tickets: panoramic view from the City Hall balcony
Individual tickets: € 7.00 (free for children under 10) > ON SALE AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE CITY HALL
- No more advance tickets available on our website? No worries, you can always buy on-the-day tickets at the Brussels City Hall entrance.
Group tickets (starting from 10 people): € 6.00 per person + 1 free ticket for the group leader > SOLD OUT
- Any questions about your group booking? Please contact Hatice Tezel at boxoffice[at]visit[dot]brussels.
The Grand Place is freely accessible during the entire event.
Brussels Grand Place is easily accessible by public transportation, by bike or by car.
For visitors with reduced mobility:
- Please contact us for more information.